On the one hand, as already hinted at, this is extremely exciting.
On the other hand, it's a touch overwhelming!
It got me thinking, therefore, about holding on to happiness during those times in your life when you're feeling stretched (even if those times are positive and exciting ones); and as a result, I'm happy to bring to you my top ten tips for staying sane throughout the storm...
- don't forget to breath
- take things one step at a time
- keep everything in perspective
- remember that this, too, shall pass
- don't feel you have to do it all on your own
- keep sight of the end goal
- take care of your health - eat well, exercise and...
- ensure you get good sleep and enough rest
- use what you're best at
- have fun!
Prof. Timothy Sharp
Executive Coach & Consultant, Facilitator and Speaker