- The information given on this site is of a general nature and for general educational purposes only. It is NOT meant to be use as therapy. For those who require therapy, please seek the help of your local Health Professionals.
- Any tips on this website is to be taken as general guidelines only and not as specific instructions or advice.
- You must not use this website in a way that will cause us loss or damage
- With regards to Guest Authors, you retain ownership of the intellectually property of what you submit or post and you grant us a non-exclusive, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, royalty free, transferable licence to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish or communicate to the people your content and the right to sub-license these rights. You warrant that you have the right to grant the above licence and that you have not breached copyright or act in any illegal manner.
- The use of Third Party Content will be on the terms agreed between you and the relevant third party supplier. The presence of Third Party Content does not mean that we endorse the content. Perpetual Health is not responsible for any issues, loss, damages or liabilities that might arise from the Third Party Content.
- You agree to use this website on an "as is" basis. The accuracy and currency of the Content is not warranted or guaranteed. The use of information on this Web Site or information linked from this Web Site is at your own risk.
- Advertisers and sponsors are fully responsible for the accuracy and legality of their content.
- Posting of comments. Perpetual Health has no obligation to monitor or edit postings or comments and is not responsible for the content in such postings or comments and any of its associated links. However, we reserve the full right to monitor these postings and remove them if they do not adhere to our terms or is unhelpful in any way.
- Perpetual Health does not warrant that this website is free of errors, free of viruses or free of any other harmful materials. The use of this website is at your own risk.
- You agree to use this site on an "as available" basis. We are not responsible for any issues, loss, damages or liabilities in any way arising from the unavailability of this website due to whatever reason or reasons. This is applicable to all users including guest authors, sponsors, and advertisers.
- Perpetual Health may make changes to this website at anytime without notice.
A Perpetual Health Initiative